An Automation Technician job in Holland, Michigan is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you have experience with ABB Software, you are encouraged to apply. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing automated machinery. You will also be performing routine diagnostic checks on automated systems. This is a contract to hire job opportunity. Openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Automation Technician job responsibilities include:
• Repair and maintain the computer-controlled systems and robotics
• Troubleshoot issues and determine if the problem is mechanical
• Repair and replace any necessary components, such as sensor and electrical wiring
• Perform routine diagnostic checks on automated systems, monitor automated systems, isolate problems and perform repairs
• Experience with Fanuc automation software and ABB software
• Knowledge of electronics, mechanics and computers
• Able to work 7 days a week until fully staffed
• Familiar with robotics, automation and PLCs
If you are interested in this Automation Technician job in Holland, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jennifer Guy at email@example.com or call 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled