An Automation Technician job in Grand Rapids, Michigan is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you possess a hi-lo/forklift and aerial crane license and have experience working in an automated manufacturing environment you are encouraged to apply to this position. In this role you will be responsible for supporting production through improvement of automation equipment, operations and troubleshooting as needed. This is an hourly direct hire position.
Automation Technician job responsibilities include:
• Support production through improvement of automation equipment, operations and performing troubleshooting as needed
• Assist with the design/build of end of arm tooling
• Maintain existing automation equipment and end of arm tooling
• Maintain clean, organized and safe work areas
• GED or High School Diploma required
• Hi-Lo/Forklift, Overhead Crane and Aerial Lift experience (license preferred)
• Microsoft Word and Excel experience required
• Knowledge of automated manufacturing a plus
If you are interested in this Automation Technician job in Grand Rapids, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jennifer Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.