This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com .
This off shift position will be located in Wichita Falls, Texas. Key emphasis on maintaining and improving reliability and productivity of robotic equipment. Programming and documenting code for manufacturing robots. Installs, programs, and repairs robots and related automated equipment, such as programmable controllers, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, conveyors, parts orienters. Uses power tools, hand tools, and testing instruments. Follows manuals, schematic diagrams, and blue prints.Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of one year working in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e 'Green Card Holder), political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Associate Degree in a technical discipline.
- Hands-on relevant experience evaluating automated equipment and processes and solving automated equipment issues.
- Robotic programming skills to refine movement using various controllers.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be PC literate in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good mechanical and/or electrical aptitude.
- Experience using industrial controllers.
- Ability to read mechanical prints and electrical prints.
- Good methodical aptitude for troubleshooting equipment and related issues.
- Must be organized with the discipline to solve problems with permanent solutions.