Automation Test Engineer
Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients. Capital One is one of the nation’s top 10 banks and has one of the most widely recognized brands in America. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company and a great place to work. Are you inspired by leading test strategies across multiple projects and initiatives? Are you ready to work in an organization that rewards excellence through a great compensation and benefits package? As an Automation Test Engineer at Capital One you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the industry in developing test scenarios for unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing. You will define and maintain test system configurations and perform test executions while writing test scripts for complex, integrated systems.
- Defines and maintains test system configurations, test data.
- Performs test executions and writes test scripts for complex integrated systems.
- Defines and manages software test environments.
- Establishes goals and objectives for appropriate testing cycles. Defines and maintains test standards and quality assurance tasks.
- Implements test processes on projects, writes test plans, procedures and scripts, and analyzes test results.
- Produce reports and documentation for all automated testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging and tracking.
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years experience in Functional, Regression and Load testing suites
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience with one or more of testing tools / frameworks
– Loadrunner, HP Service Test, HP-QC/ALM, SOAPUI
- 3+ years experience running test suites on web services
- 3+ years experience with creating test automation suite
- 2+ years experience writing SQL queries
- 1 + years experience with automated build / continuous integration systems
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.