Automation Test Engineer
Capital One is actively seeking experienced Automation Test Engineer with expertise in functional, integration, regression, automation and performance testing. Successful candidates will be expert on infrastructure components, scripting, and will have hands-on experience of testing APIs using QA technologies with responsibility for overall functional, integration, regression, automation and performance testing of software components. As a Automation Tester, you will own end-to-end quality of software components from inception to production and provide technical leadership/supervision to other tester and engineers.
- Own quality of project/service delivery
- Writing best quality scripts for testing automation and execution
- Collaborating with other platforms tech leads to ensure integrated end-to-end integration and performance testing
- Proactive monitoring of applications and services
- Identifying gaps and taking actions to completion
- Actively mentoring junior testers and engineers
- Presenting at communities of practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
- At least 4 years’ experience with ATDD, Cucumber, Junit, Selenium, Jmeter
- At least 4 years’ experience developing Test Automation Frameworks or testing software for functionality, performance, security, scalability, refactoring, and regression testing
- At least 1 Year experience in Database technologies RDBMS, SQL, No-SQL, RDS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or DynamoDB
- 3 years of experience in developing RESTful APIs using Spring deploying on public cloud
- 3 years’ experience in Cloud technologies AWS, Docker, Chef
- 3 years’ experience in Build and CICD technologies lSVN, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar
- 3 Years’ experience in Quality Assurance technologies ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit
- 2 years’ experience with HP Diagnostics, JMeter, Splunk, CloudWatch
- 2 years’ experience with Agile Methodologies Scrum, SAFe, and Kanban.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.