Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
As an Automotive Technician
you would complete standard and basic repairs with no technical supervision. You would also perform preventative maintenance activities as needed by the organization. You may also be asked to assist our more senior mechanics with complex repairs. At Avis Budget Group, we know your success is our success. In your first weeks, we provide you training and as you move forward in your career, we provide a number of educational ASE certification opportunities that will develop your skills and prepare you for advancement. Basic Qualifications/Minimum Requirements:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of automotive experience or recent automotive technology training program graduate.
- Minimum 6 ASE certifications required.
- Previous OEM Dealership experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to interpret and understand complex documented standards and procedures including repair orders, maintenance, and repair manuals.
- Must possess all tools required for automotive maintenance and repairs.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Basic computer skills in order to enter information into our database
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process. Avis Budget is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. #LI-NV1
A little about us: