Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Rent-A-Car is offering an internship program at both of our Enterprise Fleet Management offices. This opportunity is available at our main campus located in Olivette, MO and at our Enterprise micro-site, at the Ranken Wentzville campus located in Wentzville, MO. This Automotive Maintenance Internship is designed to offer students an opportunity to bring their automotive knowledge into a professional environment!
The Automotive Maintenance Coordinator Internship is responsible for working with repair vendors throughout the US and Canada and negotiating and approving prices on tires and maintenance services for leased vehicles. This person also consults with our customers and sales team on vehicle maintenance. The ideal candidate would possess automotive knowledge along with excellent customer service skills.
The pay for this position is $14.00 - $16.00/hr based on experience. Our team supports ASE certifications and we are an ASE recognized Blue Seal Facility. This position has the opportunity to earn an additional $0.25/hr per ASE that is current (A1-A9, T4, T8, C1, and X1).
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with customers, vendors and sales groups
- Contact customers and sales groups to advise on maintenance issues via phone and e-mail
- Analyze tire requests to ensure correct application
- Negotiate tire pricing and maintenance
- Evaluate maintenance requests for necessity and to avoid duplicated services
- Pro-actively recommend maintenance services
- Communicate billing procedures and requirements to repair facilities
- Process maintenance invoices for payment
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Currently a student, pursing an automotive degree
- Previous experience in a in a lube shop, tire shop, repair facility or dealership preferred
- Basic PC knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and basic typing skills
- Available to work 20-25 hours a week during the school semester
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certifications a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Willing to accept $14.00 - $16.00/hr base pay
Qualified Candidates must possess the following skills/competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Ability to problem solve with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.