Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, has a new and exciting opportunity at the recently opened Ranken Taylor Automotive Center in Wentzville, Missouri. We are looking for a Full-Time Automotive Maintenance Coordinator. This is a great way to bring your automotive knowledge into a professional environment!
The Automotive Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for working with repair vendors throughout the US and Canada and negotiating and approving prices on tires and maintenance services for leased vehicles on our Fleet Maintenance Program. This person also consults with our customers and sales team on vehicle maintenance. The ideal candidate would possess automotive knowledge along with excellent customer service skills.
The starting base pay for this position is $17.21/hr with the ability to earn additional shift differential for our Saturday and evening shifts. Our team supports ASE certifications and we are an ASE recognized Blue Seal Facility. This position has the opportunity to earn an additional $0.25/hr per ASE that is current (A1-A9, T4, T8, C1, and X1).
Our Automotive Maintenance Coordinators will work closely with our Olivette, MO campus and require flexibility to travel between campuses occasionally, based on business needs. Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with customers, vendors and sales groups
- Contact customers and sales groups to advise on maintenance issues via phone and e-mail
- Analyze tire requests to ensure correct application
- Negotiate tire pricing and maintenance
- Evaluate maintenance requests for necessity and to avoid duplicated services
- Pro-actively recommend maintenance services
- Communicate billing procedures and requirements to repair facilities
- Process maintenance invoices for payment
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Previous experience vehicle maintenance experience
- Technical knowledge of automotive maintenance
- Six months of customer service experience
- Previous experience in a in a lube shop, tire shop, repair facility or dealership preferred
- Basic PC knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and basic typing skills
- Automotive technology education, preferred
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certifications a plus
- Willing to except $17.21/hr base pay
Qualified Candidates must possess the following skills/competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Ability to problem solve with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.