Posted: November 19, 2016
Reference ID: 1352974029
An Automotive Maintenance Mechanic role in San Jose is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This automotive maintenance mechanic will be responsible for general maintenance of vehicles in addition to providing expertise during the modification of vehicles. You must have a strong mechanical background and be able to troubleshoot, remove, repair, and replace all vehicle components.
Automotive Maintenance Mechanic:
Duties include diagnosing and performing repairs on all vehicle components (e.g. brakes, emissions/exhaust, A/C, suspension, electrical, etc). You will also need to be able to explain you mechanical diagnosis and needed repairs to non-mechanic individuals within a production environment.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with customer standards.
• Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
• Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
• Communicate directly with advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed
ASE certifications required.
Minimum of 4 years of automotive technician/repair experience
Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment, delivering quality work
High school degree or GED equivalent preferred
Be able to pass drug screening/background check
If you are interested in this Automotive Maintenance Mechanic position located in San Jose, then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position, please contact Jon Correa at (408) 328-0770 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled