Autonomous Vehicle Software Engineer Job Description
This position is for a Vehicle Software Engineer within Intel's Autonomous Driving Group. You will be creatively applying your technical know-how engineering fundamentals, scientific knowledge, systems thinking, analytical thinking, prototyping, and testing knowledge against design constraints and boundary conditions industrial design, cost, performance criteria and other design constraints to research, develop and productive mass producible solutions.Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop software as the primary job function
- Debug and test complex software in any field
- May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.Minimum Requirements:
Minimum of 3 months experience with:
- Must have a BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Algorithms/applications development & research
- Experience in languages including C , Java, Python, Android
- Demonstrated skills in tools including Git, Linux, Arduino, Android
Inside this Business Group
- Designing and implementing solutions with focus on automotive and autonomous driving
- Achieving results in a disciplined and methodical way
- Focused on goals to bring pieces together and fill in missing components
- "Start-up" mentality - excited about doing what needs to be done
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC's, modules, software and reference designs. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.