An Aviation Project Manager job in Denver, CO, Kansas City, MO, or Lincoln, NE is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. You must be a licensed P.E. with 10+ years of aviation design and construction experience at both general aviation and commercial service airports to be considered for the position. You will be responsible for management of design and constructions projects at both General Aviation and Commercial service airports.
Job responsibilities include:
• Manage aviation design and construction projects by providing direct supervision and overall leadership
• Review and/or perform complete complex analysis and design
• Review and/or develop thorough design details appropriate for the project
• Properly apply design standards/codes
• Analyze cost estimates for agreement with client expectations and identify anomalies and propose corrective action to the client as appropriate
• Schedule, conduct and manage project meetings (in particular detailed aviation design meetings)
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (transportation emphasis is a plus)
• 10+ years of experience in aviation related projects
• Current P.E. license, with ability to acquire new PE licenses in other states by comity.
• Strong organization and leadership skills with a track record for adhering to design budgets and schedules.
If you are interested in this Aviation Project Manager job in Denver, CO, Kansas City, MO, or Lincoln, NE then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.