Position : AVP Change Management, Global Technology & Operations
Job Location: NY, NY
Role Value Proposition:
The Global Technology & Operations area within MetLife is seeking a New York metro-based Change Management expert with at least eight years of prior change management experience to support the office of the EVP & Global Head of Technology & Operations (who reports to MetLife’s CEO). The AVP of Change Management is a global role with significant senior leadership exposure responsible for efforts including change management and employee engagement strategy and execution across GTO’s 22K associate base in the U.S., LatAm, Asia and EMEA.
• Develop and manage global change management strategy to support all GTO operating groups including technology, operations, customer service, corporate services and innovation
• Manage the GTO Rewards and Recognition program across 22K associates and 43 countries in alignment with MetLife’s core values
• Engage GTO leaders to understand needs of organization in structured manner
• Develop, manage and implement internal events for EVP and Head of Global Technology & Operations including GTO annual executive leadership conference, quarterly town hall meetings and quarterly leadership calls
• Support MetLife’s Chief Digital Officer in change management efforts to help facilitate the adoption of MetLife’s Digital strategy globally
• In partnership with Corporate Communications, advise GTO leaders on consistent and effective messaging to employees and sites
• Partner with Human Resources to manage various aspects of change management and employee engagement
• At least 8 years of work experience in a similar role
• Master’s degree in related field preferred
• Strong executive presence, business maturity, advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Prior consulting experience strongly preferred
• Self-starter with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of the insurance industry and products and/or operations/IT is a plus but not required
• Cultural awareness and global experience
Reports to: SVP, Strategy & Planning
Direct reports: 5 direct reports
Travel: up to 25%
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 54881