AVP - Financial Advisor - South Brooklyn, NY
At Capital One, it’s all about dreaming, disrupting, and delivering a better way…
WHO IS CAPITAL ONE INVESTING?
Capital One Investing is the trade name of Capital One Investment Services LLC, a registered broker dealer that provides brokerage services to customers of Capital One. We focus on empowering our investors to be life-long investors. Capital One is strategically growing our Financial Advisor network throughout the country.
WHAT DO WE OFFER OUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS?
- As a Capital One Investing Financial Advisor, you’ll partner with our banking associates to assist our existing customers as well as grow new business.
- We will sponsor you to attain additional FINRA licensing as required in order to perform the duties of your position; however, the following Conditions of Employment apply:
• As a Condition of Employment, you will be given 60 days to attain your Series 63/65 or Series 66 (if you have the Series 7).
• As a Condition of Employment, you will be given 30 days to attain your Life and Health Licenses.
- You will work under the mentorship of a VP, Financial Advisor to manage a territory of bank branches and the current book of business, as well as prospect for new business.
- When you join Capital One Investing, you join a Capital One branch network with outstanding name recognition where you will receive qualified leads, and Share Builder, one of the nation’s largest on-line trading platforms, giving you the ability to offer your clients a combination of advised and self-directed investments.
- A diverse suite of product offerings and financial planning. There are no proprietary products to push. This allows you to do what is best for your client.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT CAPITAL ONE INVESTING?
We provide our associates with a dynamic environment combined with two key values: Excellence and Do the Right Thing. We take pride in encouraging our associates to think independently in a collaborative setting and to present creative ideas to senior management. It’s this type of innovative thinking that is a major part of our corporate growth as well as our overall success.
• Ranked on FORTUNE’S 100 Best Companies List for four straight years
• Named to Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies list
• Named one of the “Best Places to Work for Recent Grads” by Experience Inc.
High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
FINRA Series 7 Certification
FINRA Series 63/65 Certification or FINRA Series 66 Certification
State-approved Life and Health Insurance Licenses (30 days to attain)
3 years of Financial Advisor experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.