Ready to help us develop and maintain the, predict, identify, track and manage key trends and or emerging opportunities and threats to ensure continued and uninterrupted growth in Public Sector?
- Lead a team individuals passionate about driving Splunk into government programs via system integrators as well as directly to the government agencies.
- We seek a visionary that can successfully drive core strategic Public Sector objectives and priorities through full engagement with identified partners
- You will be an integral part of Public Sector Leadership Team as well as provide strategy, leadership and direction as part of the senior management team.
- Utilize strategic analysis of market trends, partner contacts, competition, company and personal relationship, and vertical expertise.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of clients products and product offerings; effectively present the value proposition through a highly personalized and solution based approach.
- Maintain frequent and regular communications with integration partner management teams, sales and marketing personnel to improve efforts to identify and capture new business.
- Formulate and execute sales strategies and action plans that clearly defined and measurable.
- Analyze government programs, existing & prospective customer needs, find opportunities and provide detailed scope of opportunity.
- Provide the leadership team with a strategic view of the external ecosystem.
- Develop, close and maintain potential OEM partnerships and perform general business development.
- Orchestrate initial contact with prospective OEM's and work to develop maintain requirements and negotiate contracts agreements.
- Manage our partner relationships, including marketing development, P&L ownership, and sales processes.
- Build and lead the Public Sector partner business plan.
- Minimum 15+ years of Federal sales experience and or within partner community.
- 7+ Years of direct enterprise software Business development experience
- Strong experience working with Partners including System Integrators and VARs (identifying joint and new opportunities)
- Technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- Comfort with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- You will demonstrate attention to details and a possion for improvement.
- You will also have familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most complex areas of big data-generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of taking massive amounts of machine data, and providing powerful insights from that data. IT insights. Security insights. Business insights. It's what we call Operational Intelligence.
Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 13,000 customers in more than 110 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce costs. Innovation is in our DNA - from technology to the way we do business. Splunk is the platform for Operational Intelligence!
Splunk has more than 2,700 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in San Jose, CA and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, "Fun Fridays".
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and "Fun Fridays".
This isn't a job - it's a life changer - are you ready?
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor's EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk's Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk's website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone.