- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Amazon Web Services. Candidate must have strong experience with multiple AWS services beyond traditional IaaS.
- Candidate must have at least 1 AWS Associate Certification
- Hands-on AWS experience with at least 1 implementation (preferred in an Enterprise scale environment)
- Experience with at least 2 programming languages (compiled or scripted languages)
- Experience with core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as:
- Organizations, Account Design, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategies
- Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- Environment and application automation
- CloudFormation and third party automation approach/strategy
- Network connectivity, Direct Connect and VPN
- AWS Cost Management and Optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experienced AWS Cloud Architect with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
- AWS Cloud Strategy: Business Case development, application assessment and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design
- AWS Security: Compliance, Cloud Security Architecture, third party security tools/platforms, encryption/KMS/CloudHSM, Inspector, Macie, IAM policies/roles, Shield, WAF, etc.
- AWS Migration: Optimization of applications to scalable cloud designs, rearchitecting applications to modern cloud patterns, and database migration (including cross-platform)
- Enterprise packaged/COTS Applications on AWS: SAP / HANA, Oracle Applications, WebMethods, etc. on AWS.
- Big Data: NoSQL data model design, DynamoDB, Redshift design and tuning, Athena, etc.
- DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and third party tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.). CI/CD pipeline setup utilizing AWS services such as CodeBuild/Commit/Deploy
- Unix, Linux, Windows Administration and scripting
- Experienced in the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Methodologies
- Experience with application architecture patterns and best practices
- Proficient with JSON and AWS CloudFormation
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.