Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The IT Back Office Director is a senior leadership role with responsibility for influencing and sustaining innovative technology solutions and services that generate significant value for The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages Product Supply System (FTD & PTP) and Enabling Functions (RTR, & HRM) through competitive advantage and process efficiencies.
- Overall responsibility as serving as the strategic interface with Back Office business units for the purpose of business IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
- Serves as the business relationship linkage between the business units and IT (at executive level).
- Communicates decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit’s requests, projects and initiatives.
- Proactive share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units.
- Focuses on strategic initiatives and plans, proactive, anticipatory and driving in nature and provides significant value to business units.
- Facilitate the planning execution of business changes through the use of technology. Serves as lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives to the effective use of technology.
- Addresses complex business needs presented by the Back Office user’s community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Consistently and maintains existing applications (CONA and Non CONA) by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Manages operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Details time line for each application release and implements effective project and Software Development Lifecycle controls by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status
- Bachelor’s Degree required – Computer Science / Computer Information Systems.
- Master’s Degree desirable – Computer Science / Computer Information Systems.
- 4+ years of prior Managerial experience within Information Technology Management.
- 8+ years of prior Senior Analyst experience within Information Technology Business Analytics.
- Advance English language required.
- Basic Spanish proficiency desirable
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.