Johnson & Johnson is
currently recruiting for a Back-End Web Developer, Application Services Digital
& Analytics to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team
building web software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The
position will be located in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson,
through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly
based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related
services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We
strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to
help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their
Thriving on a diverse company culture,
celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Software design, architecture,
requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software
- Collaborating with
the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business
requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Define unit and
integration tests that can be applied to CI/CD testing.
- Hands on software
development: being assigned specific tasks that can be developed and produced
within designated time interval (sprint).
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to
get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer
Science or related field is required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in web and
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with
object-oriented development is required
- Experience with PHP or equivalent web
- Experience with MySQL, PostgresSQL or equivalent
- Experience with source repositories
- Experience with RESTful API integration
- Experience with code debugging (xDebug or
- Basic understanding of agile development
methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to
detail is required.
- Experience with NodeJS, Backbone or similar
- Experience with Drupal development, including
- Experience with Symfony2/Symfony3
- Experience with Java, C#, Swift, and/or Android
- Proficiency in unit and
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.