Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Packer/Line Operation
job in Macedon, NY This is a temp to perm opportunity. As a Packer/Line Operation
associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a Manufacturing environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Packer/Line Operation:
• Set up packaging line established guidelines for each production job.
• Produce quality bags by following instructions on production traveler.
• Account for and record materials used during the production process
• Maintain and verify all documentation relative to the production of the specific product
• Follow all safety guidelines required.
• 1-3 years Manufacturing, fast paced environment preferred.
• Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
• High attention to detail
• Stand/Walk 12 hr shift
• Documentation; Manufacturing Mathematics
• Very Dependable and team player
• 12 hours night shift; rotation including every other weekend
Positions are 7pm-7am; ability to train on days is required for up to 1 month!
Pay for this position is $13.00 -13.60 plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Packer/Line Operation
job in Macedon, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.