Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Position Summary:
The Bakery Production Worker rotates throughout several tasks in a bakery production environment including filling, wrapping, and packaging product while adhering to food safety and quality procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs. Essential Functions:
- General front-line worker in a large 24/7 365 food processing facility.
- Candidates must be able to work 12+ hour rotating shifts any hour of the day and on weekends.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds, bend, stoop, pickup, stack, use two wheel dolly, climb stairs, move stacks of product, and read and follow written instructions.
- Able to remain and work in an on-call capacity until a full-time position becomes available.
- Must be willing to work on an assembly line making product / shipping.
- Employees must wear hearing protection and follow safety rules.
- Employees will come into contact with flour, water, grease, and oil.
- Previous experience in a bakery production or related role preferred
- Proven knowledge of bakery production methods and standards and food safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and storage
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
- Requires repetitive motion with hands and arms
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, and twisting
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.