Crowe is looking for an experienced Bank Consumer professional to deliver regulatory compliance consulting services (consumer lending, deposit, and operations regulations) and Bank Secrecy Act audits to financial institutions and handle other duties assigned by employer.
(1) Bachelors Degree
(2) 2-3 years minimum experience in consumer regulatory compliance for financial institutions
(3) Experience in developing, auditing, or monitoring compliance for consumer deposit, lending, and operations regulations.
(4) Effective communication skills with all levels of the organization, including senior management.
(5) Willingness to travel 60% or more annually.
(6) Strong working knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements, including the Bank Secrecy Act, Consumer Lending Regulations, Consumer Deposit Regulations, and Bank Operations Regulations.
(1) Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS) and/or Certified Regulatory Compliance Managers (CRCM)
(2) 2-3 years of regulatory compliance consulting or similar experience
(3) Experience working in a professional services environment.
(4) Experience working in the compliance, audit, or risk departments at a top 100 financial institution.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.