Adecco is assisting a local credit union in recruiting for a detail-oriented Bank Teller in the Hill District part of Downtown Pittsburgh. This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Bank Teller, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service. The ideal candidate is computer literate, works well under pressure and performs job duties at a quick pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Bank Teller job include:
- Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments
- Cash checks, issue savings withdrawals and record night and mail deposits
- Selling cashier's checks, traveler's checks and series e bonds
- Answering questions in person and on telephone
- 1+ year of banking experience or financial experience, Credit Union experience a plus
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have computer knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
Pay for this position is between $10.50 to $11.50 per hour. This is a temporary opportunity lasting 3 months.
Candidates may be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Bank Teller job in Pittsburgh or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.