Adecco is assisting a local credit union in recruiting for multiple immediate openings for Bank Teller. Jobs are in the Quad-City Area. These are long term temporary-to-hire opportunities. As a Bank Teller, you will greet the public, handle cash, balance cash drawer, prepare and verify cashier's checks. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Bank Teller jobs include:
• Greet Public
• Enter customer transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer generated reports
• Cash checks and pay out money after verifying signatures are correct and that written and numerical amounts agree
• Receive checks and cash deposits
• Balance currency, coin and checks in cash drawers at ends of shift and calculate daily transactions
• Prepare and verify cashier's checks
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Cash Handling Experience a plus
• Must be able to pass background/credit screen
• Must be available to work: days and weekends
Adecco has one of the most comprehensive benefit packages in the industry for contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Visit our website at www.adeccousa.com to complete your on-line application, click on Apply Now to be considered for the Bank Teller jobs in the Quad Cities or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.