Bankcard Collections Representative
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posted: February 08, 2017
Reference ID: 1757152749
Adecco Accounting and Finance is currently assisting a leading financial institution in Cincinnati, OH in their search for temporary to hire Bankcard Collections Representatives to perform soft collections and deliver excellent customer service. Ideal candidates possess experience within collections and customer service along with a desire to make a "home" with a company! Please review the information below and if you meet the qualifications, click "Apply Now!"
Job duties of the Bankcard Collections Representative:
• Perform collections call to delinquent customers to obtain payment commitments.
• Review, negotiate, and recommend actions for repayment plans
• Identify, evaluate, and resolve reasons for delinquency
• Use multiple computer applications to accurately confirm information and record all collection efforts
Qualifications of the Bankcard Collections Representative:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 4 - 5 years of experience in collections or customer service highly preferred
• Must possess ability to communicate effectively through written and oral means
• Must have adequate computer, data entry, and analytical skills
Typical Schedule (subject to change depending on the department):
• 3 days 8am - 5pm
• 2 days 10am - 7pm
• 2 Saturdays a month 8am - 12pm
• Last day of the month 8am - 7pm
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.