- Bachelor's degree or other 4-year university degree
- Minimum 10 years’ marketing / marketing communications experience, preferably in professional services, financial services or related field
- Knowledge of banking industry is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
- Editorial credentials and experience required
- Deep industry knowledge in financial services, particularly banking.
- Proven experience in developing a comprehensive, multi-market thought leadership communications program across multiple, global digital platforms.
- Skilled at translating academic-level research into solution-driven materials that are relevant across a range of audiences and geographies.
- Experience in Internet marketing and digital campaigning.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar sales/marketing/support tracking systems.
- Strong oral and written content development/content shaping and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with ability to simultaneously manage multiple, complex projects in an intense and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong implementation orientation and focus on delivering ROI.
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to bring new and fresh ideas and concepts to the practice.
- Strong executive-level presence.
- A team player, able to collaborate and communicate with other marketing professionals in our extended marketing team around the world.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skilled at managing resources to effectively achieve marketing goals, including budgets, talent and third-party suppliers
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.