Crowe Horwath is looking for an information management (Integration/Business Intelligence/ETL) functional lead for its Banking Performance delivery unit to provide functional leadership on our banking data projects (requirements, design, data mapping, project management, etc.). This individual will primarily have a client delivery focus and will assist with business development as a solution creator.
The following markets are preferred: Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Grand Rapids, MI, and Indianapolis, IN
- Experience providing functional/team management of data projects related to one or more of the following: data quality/data governance assessments, data strategy and roadmaps, integration scoping (requirements, design and mapping), and data warehouse architecture, design and implementation.
- Ability to perform information management assessments (review of needs, data quality, data security, etc.) and accurately estimate the implementation effort
- Prior experience with setting up data governance roadmap and advising clients on "next steps" in their data journey is a big plus
- Ability to lead and manage data project teams, manage client expectations and financials with cross functional teams. PMP Certification a plus.
- Function as a primary client liaison on data engagements, prior experience as a client liaison in a consulting capacity is required
- Seasoned Financial Services professional with experience in core banking platforms (Deposit systems, Lending systems, Payment systems, etc.) is preferred
- Minimum of five end-to-end projects completed from System requirements, ETL design, ETL configuration & development and database data modeling activities.
- 7+ years of consulting experience (client-facing) related to data integration, ETL and data warehousing design and implementation preferred. Experiences need to include data mapping, ETL development and, testing, and database design (for operational systems, data warehouses and data marts).
- Experience with implementations for Bank clients desired.
- Experience with data mapping engagements for Anti Money Laundering/Transaction monitoring system implementation projects a plus
- Prior experience with planning and scoping projects, creating detailed estimates, and assistance with proposal writing is preferred
- Expertise with Informatica Power Center, IBM DataStage, or Microsoft SSIS preferred.
- Experience architecting, designing, and implementing database and data warehouse solutions on MS SQL Server, Oracle and DB2 required. Database tuning experience a plus.
- Experience with additional Business Intelligence and analytics tools a plus, but not required (Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, etc.).
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to work with IT and business personnel required.
- Strong conceptual thinking skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, organizational and core project management skills.
- Strong teamwork, communication and customer service skills.
- This position requires overnight travel to client sites at times up to 80%.
Educational background in one or more of these areas:
- A dual major/minor combination including technology (e.g. Computer Science or Management Information Systems) and business (e.g., Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management, Statistics)
Mathematics, Economics or Statistics
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.