We are seeking an experienced BI/Data management business development lead/account manager responsible for driving new opportunities for consulting services at financial services prospects, managing sales cycles, and maintaining ongoing account management relationships with our clients. This individual must have experience selling ETL/integration, data warehousing, analytics, strategy, and data governance consulting services to financial services clients, primarily focused on banks, with other growth areas in insurance, brokerages, broker-dealers, and other financial services organizations. The role requires interacting with large institutions and complex purchasing environments. The individual will have a business development focus, but will also work with our Performance Consulting practice leaders to identify and pursue new solution offerings, build long term business relationships and grow opportunities within strategic geographies.Qualifications
Job responsibilities include:
- Ability to lead sales and account management of consulting services for business intelligence and data management services for financial institutions (Banking)
- Extensive high-level network of contacts in financial institutions in our target market (top 100 US banks with assets between $2B – $200B)
- Ability to envision process, technology and consulting competencies into customer driven solutions
- Ability to develop sales and delivery strategies, structure, processes, and skills in an accelerated time frame in any of the following data management/BI/data warehousing/data integration focus areas: banking performance, operational improvement, system automation, process efficiency
- Ability to interact and promote Financial Services (Banking) solutions at both National and Regional levels
- Ability to manage Financial Services (Banking) sales pursuits, Financial Services (Banking) subject-matter-expertise, solution development, and delivering Financial Services (Banking) implementations
- Ability to oversee project quality assurance through direct client interaction and preventive actions to eliminate possible deviations and guarantee client satisfaction and engagement profitability
- Ability to establish professional relationships with “S” and “C” level executives
- Ability to serve as an industry thought leader and successfully communicate the benefits of Crowe's Financial Services (Banking) information management capabilities to industry clients and prospects
- Ability to drive new business by leveraging existing networks and channels, driving sales calls, crafting and delivering key presentations, developing accurate estimates and cost models, and authoring differentiating proposals
- Ability to achieve long-term business objectives in alignment with revenue, income and client satisfaction goals in the Financial Services (Banking) account portfolio
- Ability to perform in a sustainable consulting team environment and provide career guidance and mentoring to team members
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Must have 10+ years of Financial Services (Banking) sales or account management experience for data management/business intelligence consulting services
- Must have 3+ years of Financial Services (Banking) practice leadership experience
- Must have background selling or delivering blended process and technology solutions to top 100 banks ($2B – 200B in assets) in US
- Must have strong business development acumen coupled with strong Financial Services (Banking) solution (functional) knowledge and experience in Retail, Commercial or Wealth Management areas
- Must have extensive knowledge, experience and understanding of Financial Services (Banking) project implementations
- Must have solid reputation and references with Financial Services (Banking) clients, contacts, partners, etc.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.