Banking Rep - Fraud dept
IMMEDIATE OPENING for rep with banking experience to assist with analysis in Fraud dept. Candidates for this position will be responsible for reviewing transactions for potential fraudulent activity, verification of wire transfers, and review and completion of full and accurate client information. Ideal candidate will have experience with Jack Henry Silverlake, Yellow Hammer Fraud, and Synergy programs. If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities will include:
• Assist with the daily suspect review of worklists such as items out of sequence, dual signature requirements, and items over specified dollar amounts
• Verification of wire transfers - follow up with all parties
• Assist with on-going reviews of new customer data to identify missing information
• Create tracking and follow up on each incident
• Use of Jack Henry Silverlake, Yellow Hammer Fraud, and Synergy programs to fufill these responsibilities
Do you have this experience? If so Apply Now!
Skill and Experience Requirements:
• At least 3+ years recent exp in similar role
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent customer service skills - working with internal and external customer
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required
• Knowledge of Jack Henry Silverlake, Yellow Hammer Fraud, and Synergy programs or similar
This a 2-3 month assignment that pays $15 hr for the right candidate.
If this job is just right for you and you meet the qualifications - Apply Now!
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW! Once completed - please follow up with a call to us at 203-792-6500 (please wait at least an hour for us to receive your application).
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription programs. Also Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Holiday Pay Program, 401(k) and more!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other related job
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.