About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
Do you want to WOW! Customers everyday in a fun, fast-paced environment? Become a Banking Specialist at TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank!
- Promotes strong and lasting Customer relationships through the Contact Center environment by providing quality Customer service and sales in an efficient and highly professional manner
- Achieves a high level of success by understanding Customer needs and identifying opportunities to grow the business
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel
- Displays positive, professional tone, exhibit empathy when required, deliver key attributes and provide a WOW! experience for the Customer
- Takes ownership of Customer concerns and resolve Customer issues at first point of contact
- Arrive on-time and log-in ready to receive/make Customer calls as scheduled throughout the shift Identify and refer high value or potential Customers to the appropriate personnel
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-1 Year of related experience
- Retail Customer service, banking, or call center experience preferred
- Experience in financial sales or retail sales preferred
- Ability to use/learn current technology and software applications related to position
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills required
- Effective written communication skills preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Experience handling confidential information preferred
- Must be able to adhere to a set schedule which may include weekends and holidays
Hours Varied Schedules Travel % Not Applicable Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Auburn
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.