Las Vegas, NV
Job Title: Banquet Server (Fine Dining)
Location: South Las Vegas, Zip code 89183
Schedule: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Shifts
Duration: May 2, 2017 AND May 4, 2017
Pay: $10.50/hour + tips
Job Description: Performing food and drink serving duties at dinners and special events while interacting with guests in a positive, friendly and efficient manner
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Clark County Healthcard
- TAM Card
- Previous banquet server (fine dining) experience requires
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent customer service skills
- A banquet server MUST provide their own uniform black pants, black socks and black non-skid shoes.
Physical demands and abilities:
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to stand for the entire shift
- Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.