Adecco is currently assisting local clients in their search for Banquet Server's in State College, PA. These are temporary opportunities. Could you use some extra income? If you are looking for a fun and interactive part time position, this could be the opportunity for you. The qualified candidate should be friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic with experience providing exceptional customer service. Banquet Servers provide excellent customer service to guests that are attending meetings, weddings and other events. Banquet Servers will have knowledge of the food & beverage menu items as well as information regarding preparation methods. These positions do require a dress code and shifts and days will vary.
Responsibilities for Banquet Servers include:
• Offer pre-determined menu selections and transport items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
• Assist in set-up of linen, china, glass, silver, and accent pieces for each function according to the banquet event order.
• Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
• Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations.
• Customer service experience, friendly and outgoing
• Knowledge of the food industry
• Must be able to work varied shifts
• Six months serving experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for these Banquet Server positions in State College or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.