Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Provides support for all bar areas serving the location. Provide for the timely cleaning of all beverage storage and service outlets through the completion of assigned duties in a clearly specified matter. Perform cleaning and maintenance tasks as directed for beverage operation. Assist in inventory, proper storage, and rotation of beverage product. Assure that work area is clean and all food/beverage is handled in compliance with the local health code. Assist with all bartender duties as necessary and directed. Assist all staff in their designated responsibilities to ensure complete guest satisfaction and efficient operation. Assist utility staff as needed.
- Prior Barback experience preferred.
- Must be able to work quickly in a fast-paced environment and be a self-motivator.
- Will spend majority of time walking, lifting, bending, stooping, pushing and carrying.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds (full keg).
- Must be able to spend entire shift on their feet.
- Must be TIPs certified or obtain TIPs certification in probationary period.
- Must have experience working in a teaming environment.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.