Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for stocking and maintaining par levels of food, beverage, supplies, and equipment within the bar area
- Helps clean the bar equipment: washes glasses, bar, and equipment, and polishes bar fixtures
- Slices fruit used to garnish drinks
- Assists in maintenance and cleanliness of area: sweeping and mopping of floors, removal of trash
- Follow all standards for food and beverage temperatures and sanitation
- Maintains thorough knowledge of beverage items
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude toward customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
Other duties as assigned by management
High school diploma or equivalent.
Basic knowledge of hospitality industry
Must acquire TEAM Certification
Minimum of 1 year experience working as a barback or in a food and beverage environment
Must be available flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Good communication and organizational skills
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with emphasis on customer service
Ability to reach, push, pull bend, stoop, walk up and down stairs and stand for long periods of time.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously
Must be able to withstand hot and humid conditions for entire shift
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.