Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service from the beginning of the transaction to the end. Display great hospitality, friendliness, and complete product knowledge. Responsible for money handling, beverage pouring, and dispensing policies. This job will be located at beer portables at various locations around the stadium. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Check patrons' identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages and following safe drinking guidelines when serving customers.
- Prepare needed set-up for beer portable.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of the portable.
- Accurate cash sales and cash handling.
- Operate a iPod card reader for credit card transactions.
- Assist in the set-up and break-down of bar equipment as needed.
- Serve and/or sell alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain a pleasant attitude while on duty.
- Inventory all stand sheet items prior to and at the end of each event and initial all bar paperwork.
- Calculate cash at the end of shift and return bank to the cash room.
- Any other task assigned by management will be considered part of the job.
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
High school diploma or equivalent KNOWLEDGE:
Must be TEAM certified. Training will be provided. EXPERIENCE:
Customer service experience required.
Bartending experience preferred. SKILLS:
Good communication and organizational skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with emphasis on customer service, basic math and counting skills. Ability to pour draft beer. Must be 19 years of age or older to serve beer. Strong communication and organizational skills. Ability to reach, push, pull, bend, stoop, walk up and down stairs and stand for long periods of time. Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.