Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
The Basebuild Project Manager will be responsible for planning and delivering basebuild construction projects using multiple delivery and execution strategies. Responsibilities are from project initiation through to closeout, including the development and management of project scope, schedules, budgets, contracting and compensation strategies, EHS and IIF program, quality program, project controls and change management. The Basebuild Project Manager will ensure that the project is at all times in compliance with Construction Management Practices and to Basebuild standard operating procedures. Projects include disciplines such as mechanical, process, electrical, architectural, IT and I&C. The Basebuild Project manager will interact and partner with customer management; resource plan the project; provide direction to the Basebuild project teams; have a sound knowledge of the project and construction contracts; and will partner with Tool Install, CS Operations and FSM to develop and manage an integrated plan that will achieve project objectives and commitments.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
• Verbal and written communications skills.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• Must possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related fields.
• Must have the permanent right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
• Minimum of 6 months experience with project management on major facilities/basebuild construction projects including contract management, schedule and budget development and management; change control; and construction means and methods.
• Minimum of 3 months of experience with MS Office (Word, Excel) and MS Project
• Construction field experience/internship.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.