Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Batch Coordinator to be located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
Responsible for assembling and/or producing products according to detailed manufacturing processes. Accountable for adhering to all quality and safety guidelines.
• Assembles various materials into batches using appropriate tools and equipment and in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures
• Packages and labels product according to manufacturing specifications
• Accurately issues components (e.g., instruments, packaging components and instructional inserts) for batch setup
• Performs in process quality checks on sub finished batches
• Collaborates with production supervisor and/or engineers to resolve inventory line issues
• Maintains neat and accurate paper and electronic records & documentation related to work in progress
• Demonstrates good interpersonal and communication skills
• Follows all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area
• Adheres to GMP, ISO and other applicable regulatory requirements, as well as all documented policies, specifications, and procedures as required
• Supports special projects or protocols as required
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
• Environmental – participate in implementation of the EMS management system including continual improvement; pollution prevention; objectives and targets; and regulatory compliance.
• Implement and follow all applicable EMS procedures.
• Adhere to the site’s EHS Code of Conduct.Qualifications
• A minimum of a High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required
• Basic writing and oral communication skills
• Working with computer systems such as E1 and Automated Quality Record system
• Generally requires 0-2 years’ related experience
• Experience with manufacturing operations is preferred
• Experience with E1 and Automated Quality Record system is preferred
• Experience using scanners preferred
• Requires long walking, standing, bending, stooping and reaching.
• Requires lifting of boxes or material not to exceed 30 lbs.
• Requires use of a pallet jack.
• Maintain vision certification through the visual acuity testing/process.
• The schedule for this position is 230pm-1130pm, Monday-Friday.
• Schedule flexibility is required and may include overtime, weekends, or holidays.Primary Location
United States-New Mexico-AlbuquerqueOrganization
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)Job Function