Battery Engineering Intern What you will do
Johnson Controls Power Solutions invites you to apply for a position in our internship program at our Power Solutions Headquarters located in Milwaukee, WI. Our internship program is designed to provide you with a positive work/training experience and challenging objectives that are consistent with your career goals and current level of education. Specific identified internship responsibilities are outlined below. Primary Duties:
Who we are
- Complete a specified project over the course of the summer internship depending on your academic goals aligned with needs of the organization.
- Perform engineering analysis as required to achieve the objectives of the project and to solve problems.
- Prepare a report on your finding.
- Present results and recommendations to the engineering leadership team at the end of the summer.
- Support other team members with engineering analysis as required.
- Multiple positions available.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you. Equal Opportunity & Non-Discrimination
- Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination.
#internship What we look for Required Qualifications - Education, Skills & Experience
Preferred Qualifications - Education, Skills & Experience
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university and have completed the freshman, sophomore, or junior level requirements.
- Pursuing undergraduate degree in Materials, Electrochemical, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, or Software engineering.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
- Available to work full-time in our Glendale office for summer 2018.
- Demonstrated ability to analytically solve problems.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in classroom and/or extracurricular activities.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.