HR/Training Specialist Position Overview:
Leads the Atlanta Beverage Plant Training Program by administering the design and implementation of training systems and assures their correct use and effectiveness. This includes the Atlanta Consolidated Warehouse and the Ft. Worth Distribution Center. Manages the logistics, registration and tracking for departmental training and development initiatives, and identifies gaps between actual and desired skill levels and targets specific areas for training. Provides the resources and mechanisms to empower associate knowledge, skills and abilities to promote safe, effective performance and to increase productivity. This position will report to the ABBP Human Resources Manager. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
Related Work Experience:
- Develops and manages systems and/or tools for logistics, registration and tracking of training/development activities for all associates-exempt, non-exempt and hourly professionals.
- Designs, conducts and/or recommends training to help associates perform safely and effectively and to the competency level required for their specific jobs.
- Collects and analyzes data, and reports monthly TCCQS Training Program effectiveness by conducting regular audits of associate qualifications against training records; monitoring actual training hours completed against plan; tracking corrective action occurrences before and after training; and trending trainers capability in conducting training.
- Recommends training to bridge gaps for career development.
- Updates and maintains TCCQS Training Program documentation in Excellence through Quality (EtQ) computer database.
- Establishes relationship with Corporate to ensure timely coordination and scheduling leadership/associate training in compliance with corporate requirements.
- Acts as the point-of-contact for all SAP Power Users by ensuring the execution of SAP training readiness activities, including deployment of end-user communications, logistics and course materials.
- Acts as the liaison for internal and external clients, associates and suppliers.
- Estimates and allocates budget for non-corporate funded training activities.
- Establishes and manages the plant annual training calendar and updates regularly.
- Manages timely updates to individual training records and training database.
- Participates in new hire and ongoing associate training.
- Assists the HR Director in organizing events, meetings, and other HR duties as assigned.
Three to five years of experience in the facilitation and design of training logistics, techniques and methodologies. Demonstrated experience in the development and management of database applications preferred. Education:
Bachelor's Degree in related field or Equivalent Work ExperienceTravel:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Effective people management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to impact and heighten positive team dynamics and output.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, influencing, and communication skills.
- Strong communications skills including public presentations and the preparation of written reports.
- Ability to interact with associates at all levels and functions as project team leader.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top