Got a thing for puzzles and have a knack for being "cool under pressure"?
Located in our Corporate Headquarters, The MR team consists of individuals who support and drive our motto, "We've Got Your Back". We are looking for people like you who can handle the empowerment of decision making, while staying cool in the times of stress.
Do you like being the first and only point of contact? Do you like "owning the job" from start to finish? Do you love solving problems? This is your opportunity to join a world class service team full of passionate people who love serving others. We find that former team captains, competitive merit badge collectors and volunteers do well here!
Can you think on your feet? Do you get excited about technology? Are you willing to go above and beyond? Do you consider yourself a self-starter? If you excel at figuring out puzzles and enjoy the thrill of team victory, we bet this is the right job for you!
A typical day will include going the extra mile to resolve member questions, while educating folks on easy self-driven options available in our mobile or online banking tools. Simply put, you get to help our members fulfill their financial needs.
As a part of The MR Team, we can't promise it will be easy, but we can promise you'll enjoy gaining skills and experience working on behalf of a Top 100 Credit Union! You will receive (4) weeks of initial training, gain exposure to all parts of the company, participate in engaging committees, and receive competitive compensation, including incentive programs. This is a fast-paced and dynamic environment, but don't worry, break time can be filled with time at our on-site masseuse room, fitness center, gaming area or just to refill the coffee cup.
We are hiring people who are dependable and get excited to show up when things get tough. Our team plays a vital role in supporting our membership, so people count on us. If you don't like being on time or don't want to give it your all, this isn't the job for you.
This job isn't for the faint of heart, so if you think you are 100% reliable, tough enough and passionate enough to deliver on our members expectations, apply now. Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- High energy, positive attitude, self-starting and coachable individual
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written and active listening skills
- Aptitude to develop and own strong understanding of regulatory and departmental policies
- Ability to work effectively and pay attention to detail in fast paced environment, leveraging tools to drive a first contact resolution every time.
- Ability to adapt quickly and easily to changes in strategies, tools or tactics
- Desire to form and make business improvement recommendations
- Ability to building strong internal peer and team partnerships
- Desire to meet all established performance goals consistently
- Basic Windows PC navigation and Microsoft office knowledge
Equal Employment Opportunity
- College Degree
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaking
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.