Bachelor's degree in related field and or 5 years of progressive leadership experience
Located in our Corporate Headquarters, The Hub consists of individuals who support and drive our motto, "We've Got Your Back". We are looking for people like you who can handle the power of decision making, while staying cool in the times of stress. This Senior Manager is to build an open environment of proactive communication within The Hub that allows execution of our strategic objectives. A typical day will include governing The Hub Service Delivery Team, with the ultimate purpose of exceeding KPI goals in member loyalty, team productivity and operational excellence.
1. Responsible for an international (USA Mainland & Puerto Rico) remote member servicing team of 60 staff.
2. Responsible for the strategic and tactical performance of the service delivery call center, including goal setting and achievement.
3. Responsible for consistent world class service delivery by frontline as indicated by NPS and producing results through the effective management of staff ranging from non-exempt skip levels to direct exempt leaders.
4. Hold leaders accountable to the education and use of the BCU Way, Service Core Competencies and department best practices.
5. Lead "coach the coach" sessions with direct reports and ensure qualitative coaching sessions are consistently delivered resulting in improved individual performance.
6. Executes on direct report development plans.
7. Ensures service and operational support for all frontline Hub teams acting as a liaison between internal and external departments to optimize overall member value.
8. Interview, hire, evaluate and mentor call center supervisors.
9. Build and maintains a strong and cohesive team focused on KPI performance via resume sourcing, selection, coaching, development and empowerment of the frontline staff.
10. Report on monthly KPI deliverables, including contact center service delivery metrics, root cause analysis and change improvements.
11. Partners with cross-functional teams in disaster recovery, contingency and workload planning using data to maximize service to our membership.
12. Governs the remote employee, NPS callback, and escalation & leadership coverage programs for the Hub.
13. Governs assigned budgetary areas.
14. Governs assigned vendor partner relationships.
15. Executes on assigned workload.
Demonstrated experience developing plans and strategies in a contact center
Demonstrated understanding of all functional areas of a contact center, and how they impact each other
Demonstrated collaborative leadership skills with the ability to maximize talent of the team
Demonstrated ability to implement changes to deliver on KPIs
Demonstrated service orientation
Demonstrated teaching, coaching and staff evaluation skills
Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve performance goals via teams
Aptitude for solving problems
Demonstrated ability to think on your feet
High energy, self-starting and coachable individual
Bi-lingual Spanish speaking
Budget ownership responsibilities
International team leadership experience
Demonstrated aptitude for online, mobile and desktop technologies
Strong knowledge level of the financial services industry
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.