Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Over the next few years as we adopt our Beacon technologies to provide a comprehensive digital client experience, it is a vital component of that strategy to engage our clients at a partnership level. This role is to drive that client engagement (both existing and potential) as well as representing the client perspective on relevant internal committees, whilst also externally managing expectations. The role will also involve the responsibility of training, education and engagement of internal key stakeholders to support the deployment of new technologies in line with client expectations and internal adoption timelines.
The Beacon Client Engagement Specialist :
• Develop the strategy for client engagement in the region in conjunction with key stakeholders (Sectors, GRM, COO's, Beacon office etc.), plan/prioritize which clients should be met and what discussions should be held in line with the local and global adoption plans.
• Be the owner for the quality of all Client Demonstrations in the region, ensuring that all demonstrations are fit for purpose, having engaged all the relevant stakeholders and ensuring that realistic client expectations are set and on message.
• Ensure that client feedback for the region is shared with deployment and product owners, so that plans can be prioritized and adjusted where appropriate
• Train staff in the various regions to become self-sufficient Beacon certified demonstrators.
• Support specific RFP questions in relation to Beacon, as well as input to Ops model discussions and decisions in line with new technologies.
• Ensure that the strategy for MySS in the region aligns to Beacon.
• Prepare clear and concise progress reports and MI for the various management meetings
• Participate in developing the strategy to enhance internal engagement and awareness, running awareness sessions and attending management meetings to develop understanding.
• Act with and an owners mindset and demonstrate role model ethical behavior and decision making as part of our Way Ahead foundation
• Perform other duties as required in line with the role
- Strong State Street Product Knowledge
- Ability to influence at all levels within the organization
- Proven ability in demonstrating systems and engaging / influencing client interaction
- Proven problem solving ability, particularly around Op model solutions
- Good communication and writing skills
- Financial Industry expertise, particularly in the area of client operations solutions
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.