The Beacon Program Initiative Lead and Deployment role will be focused on globally managing the Agile Room Design Beacon Initiative Benefit and Deployment and Optimization of the technology for the program globally. The role will include engaging senior management and stakeholders across businesses IT and Corporate Groups.
Key activities include:
- \t\tProvide direction to the Beacon program based on feedback from the businesses on which initiatives should be prioritized to deliver the best benefit \t
- \t\tBuild strong relationships with key stakeholders within the Beacon Program (IT Program Management Office Strategy Initiative Leads etc.)\t
- \t\tBuild strong relationships with key stakeholders from the Business Units globally\t
- \t\t Lead a team that designs an effective and efficient strategy for the execution and optimization of the Beacon Technology during adoption in the business\t
- \t\tActivities including but not limited to: Budgeting Deployment Optimization Agile Lab Management\t
- \t\tWork with business units' teams focused on optimization of the tools after successful adoption of the technology in order to deliver maximum benefit to our clients both internal and external\t
- \t\tRecruit retain and develop talent; provide regular feedback and dialogue to ensure optimal employee engagement\t
- \t\tOversee production of management reporting; interact with and report risk related issues and progress to senior management\t
- \t\tPerform other duties as required
The role offers a mix of analysis strategic thinking stakeholder management exposure to senior management and ability to drive impact both in design development and execution of the Beacon program. It also provides a good foundational understanding of the State Street organization across Business Units Product IT Operations Finance and the broader Corporate Groups.