The primary purpose of the Beauty Advisor is to provide excellent customer service to people shopping in Rite Aid stores Beauty Quadrant. The Beauty Advisor is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
The Beauty Advisor is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Provide excellent customer service through knowledge and awareness of product within the department, execution of promotional activities and events, and resolution of customer complaints to develop customer relationships and create repeat business.
- Complete customer transactions on the cash register including sales, returns, and exchanges.
- Maintain a clean, well serviced, stocked, and merchandised Beauty Quadrant to ensure the appearance of the cosmetics department is pleasing to the customer and meets the requirements of the corporate office.
-C omplete product demonstrations to build customer awareness of product lines within the Beauty Quadrant.
- Order new and replenishment products for the Beauty Quadrant to ensure product is available to the customers.
Experience / Requirements:
The following qualities are required of the Beauty Advisor:
-Minimum age of 18 years old to travel for business.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
The following qualities are helpful:
- Ability to work extended days on an occasional basis.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft ® Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
*All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus two (2) years' experience in retail store or beauty industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.