- Maximizes sales and brand awareness by providing exceptional customer care to all customers in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner; gives impartial, personalized, expertise and advice regardless of brand and budget.
- Demonstrates a passion for beauty and provides inspirational beauty knowledge and know-how.
- Provides customers with solutions for their beauty needs, including mini-makeovers and skincare consultations, with an emphasis on the customers' total look.
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Oversees and maintains overall beauty department standards.
- Engages customers by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer care best practices by proactively offering assistance, asking questions to determine customers' needs, and informing customers of options.
- Greets, listens, and engages customers to identify their needs, making them aware of appropriate products and services, and providing warm transfers to other areas of the store when necessary.
- Provides expertise in product demonstrations and consultations utilizing tools such as the Matchmade Device, Skin Hydrometer, and tablet.
- Leads and delivers in-store events to promote brand awareness and loyalty of Owned Brands and total Beauty/Personal Care.
- Builds relationships with customers through clienteling and eventing; provides authentic closure of customer interaction and builds and fosters relationships.
- Engages with omni-channel solutions to enhance customer engagement/experience.
- Locates products in other stores or online if unavailable in the store.
Training & Personal Development
- Achieves or exceeds predetermined sales goals by assisting customers in the purchase of products and by modeling exceptional customer care.
- Reviews scorecard on a regular basis to understand performance within store and district; partners with store leadership and BAE to create improvement goals.
- Consistently focuses on link-selling and up-selling with customers by showing them sale items and complimentary offerings.
- Uses testers and sampling to demonstrate product application and leverage items from beauty promotional programs.
- Ensures testers are stocked and maintained in compliance with hygiene standards; maintains a clean and organized department.
- Implements company loss prevention procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.
- Processes sales for customers and/or employee purchases on cash register.
- Participates in meetings and conference calls concerning programs and promotions, new items, brand launches, sales goals, and modeling exceptional customer care.
- Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments as assigned.
- Seeks self-development by monitoring own performance, setting high personal standards, maintaining awareness of beauty trends, learning from others, and improving job performance.
- Maintains knowledge of competition, new product/brand launches, and overall industry trends.
- Attends and participates in meetings, seminars, and other knowledge and business-driving opportunities; educates store team on new beauty updates, information, and learnings from training.
- Attends assigned training and completes all learning modules.
- Maintains professional appearance and image in compliance with company guidelines at all times.
- Models and shares behavior with other Beauty Consultants; provides training and assistance to new Beauty Consultants.
- Works collaboratively with the Beauty Area Expert to review goals and maintain product knowledge.
Other Locations For This Job
New Hampshire (1)
New Jersey (2)
New York (6)
South Carolina (1)