An entertainment group is searching for a Behavior Analyst. You will be working with cross-function teams on analyzing efforts across their streaming apps. You will managing the collection of data and interpreting the impact of changes to the apps, troubleshooting, A/B testing to improve and influence the user experience
• 5+ years of data analysis, insight and visualization experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Expert excel skills
• Expert understanding of digital behavioral analytics
• Experience using data modeling software and digital analytics tools
• Ability to test and analyze analytics implementation
• Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to tell comprehensive stories around user behavior
• Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.