is the region's largest, most comprehensive healthcare provider with hospitals located in Middle Tennessee and Bowling Green, Kentucky. The healthcare network of choice for thousands of people in the region, TriStar offers the convenience, comfort and individualized care you deserve from your healthcare provider.
Every year, we serve more than 75,000 patients in our 13 hospitals and more than 360,000 patients in our emergency rooms (ERs) throughout Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. With so many locations, you are never far away from a quality hospital or ER.
At each of our locations, you can expect an outstanding selection of doctors, a dedicated team of healthcare professionals and advanced technologies used in everything from joint replacement surgery to cancer treatment. Our Mission
"Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve."
The TriStar Behavioral Health Call Center is a one stop access point for behavioral health in Middle Tennessee, connecting callers to mental health support, substance abuse services, psychiatric inpatient services, community resources and more.
We are seeking a Behavioral Health Clinical Specialist (PRN/As Needed).
- Provides thorough risk assessment of behavioral health patients through telephonic and televideo technology for all TriStar hospitals and non-HCA affiliates to assist in making appropriate level-of-care decisions
- Provides telephonic risk assessment, schedules behavioral health assessments and connects community callers to appropriate resources
- Assists Behavioral Health Placement Specialists in facilitating behavioral health patient placement
- Provides input into Call Center processes and protocols to improve patient access across the system
- Able to multitask in a high volume call center, document proficiently within multiple systems and communicate appropriate updates to all customers
- Demonstrates knowledge of local, state, and federal regulatory requirements, HCA Ethics and Compliance policies; and ensures compliance standards are met or exceeded at all times
- Adheres to established policy and procedure and standards of care. Identifies and escalates issues through the established Chain of Command in a timely manner
- Works well in a team setting
-RN or Master's degree in the Behavioral Health field
-Three to five years behavioral health experience is preferred
-Demonstrated experience with each of the required areas of expertise in Job Summary preferred
-Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with: Patients, Families, Hospitals, Team Members, Supervisor
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom