The Assessment Response Center (ARC)
is a state of the art Behavioral Health clinical assessment and patient placement function that is located in the Memorial Hospital Medical Office Building
. The ARC clinical team is composed of Therapists, Social Workers, Counselors and Nurses who provide mental health assessments for patients of all ages located throughout the hospitals of the HCA South Atlantic Division who may benefit from inpatient and outpatient psychiatric care. The wide variety of patient types that the ARC clinical team assesses creates a dynamic and compelling experience for its professional staff. Further, the unique application of telehealth as the means by which assessments are conducted offers those members of the ARC clinical team an experience with one of the most exciting advancements to contemporary clinical care. The ARC serves as a way to clinically assess and subsequently place patients into appropriate levels of care across multiple facilities using the innovation of telehealth. Professionals seeking an opportunity to apply their clinical assessment or patient placement skills within an environment that appreciates the emerging use of telehealth should find their work within the ARC a career choice that is fulfilling and rewarding.Qualifications: EDUCATION
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field and holds a professional licensure as an independent mental health professional within the State of Florida; or
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Master's preferred, with experience as outlined below.
- Prefer 1-3 years experience in a behavioral healthcare setting performing clinical assessments or in a clinical treatment setting for non nurses
- Licensed to perform clinical assessments to determine level of care needs and to diagnose according to the current version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual required.
- Must hold and maintain current licensure as a mental health professional, such as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or RN license (RN requires at least 3 years in an applicable mental health environment) in the State of Florida.