is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center
has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.Eastside
is currently seeking a Behavioral Health Technician ***Behavioral health experience must be outlined on resume or you will NOT be considered*** Shifts:
Full-Time Days (Rotating Weekends) Apply Online Today to join this great Behavioral Health Team!Duties include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Provides total hygiene care including skin care, bathing, toileting, etc.
- Assists with patient ambulation in room, hall, and bathroom.
- Assists in feeding patients, offering fluids and snacks, recording amounts consumed.
- Responds to call bell needs, requests from patient/family and nurses.
- Documents vital signs and informs nurse of any change in patient status.
- Assists with stocking supplies and maintains clean working environment
- Assists co-workers to meet patient care needs.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Georgia Nurse's Aide Certification required OR Behavioral Health Technician
- One (1) to two (2) years previous experience in a behavioral health setting is preferred
- BLS - American Heart Association - required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom