LOCATION: ARLINGTON, VA
The Program Design team helps create unique, dynamic campaigns and behavioral programs for millions of utility customers around the world, changing the way those customers think about and consume energy. As a Behavioral Marketing Analyst, you will play a key role in the creation of these customer experiences. This work will require a combination of behavioral science and direct marketing experience and comfort working in a data-driven environment. This job is ideal for a kick-ass communicator who wants to put their skills to use saving the planet. The Behavioral Marketing Analyst will dive deep into the weeds of customer journeys and develop a detailed understanding of how Opower's platform works.
- Partner with Opower's Sales teams to design innovative, effective programs that meet and exceed our utility clients' objectives
- Serve as internal behavioral science and direct marketing strategist, and consultative partner for utility marketers and program managers
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative findings to establish and maintain a playbook and curriculum detailing best practices for achieving various outcomes using Opower's platform and services menu
- Conduct on-site workshops with key utility prospects to discuss Opower solutions and elicit insights into utility challenges, and recommend content and customer experiences that fulfill utility goals
- Work closely with internal teams to support the build-measure-learn cycle of content innovation across all outbound channels
- Communicate strategic findings and analytic insights to internal and external audiences
- Occasional travel (10%) to client sites as needed
- You have 2-4 years of professional experience in direct marketing, behavioral design, or product management
- You enjoy tinkering and take pride making square pegs fit into round holes
- You are interested in behavioral economics, marketing, and the energy business
- Your communication and presentation skills are first-class, and you can explain complex relationships in concise terms
- You can work quickly and error-free under tight deadlines with ever-changing requirements
- You have developed fluency in software tools like Google Analytics to perform customer segmentation and targeting for analysis or messaging
- You intuitively recognize empirical questions, understand 201-level statistics, and have experience designing and analyzing experiments in psychology, product design, or marketing contexts
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.