Adecco is assisting a local client from the Petersburgh, NY area in their search for self-motivated, responsible, individuals to work as a Belting Fabricator. Currently, we are recruiting for a 2nd shift manufacturing positions. This is a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail.
As a Belting Fabricator you are/must:
- Responsible for performing all aspects of departmental functions including cutting belts &
special fabricated pieces
- Must have good math and communication skills
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
-Assist in loading and unloading materials
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this manufacturing position in Petersburgh, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.