Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for an immediate Bench Technician in Rapid City, SD. This is a temp to hire opportunity for part time or full time as required to complete daily tasks. As a Bench Technician you will be in charge of a wide variety of computer diagnostics, repairs, services, upkeep and sales. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Bench Technician-
• Service Windows desktops, laptops and netbooks
• Networking hardware and software systems
• Professionally communicating with customer's needs
• Do systematic and full diagnosis of computer systems
• Assemble and disassemble computers fully
• Put together cost and time quotes for customers
• Complete accurate sales invoices
• Ability to install Add on Cards, System Components
• Troubleshoot network connectivity
• Mitigate Spyware, Malware, Viruses, Brower Hijacks
• Repair software issues
• Diagnose/Repair hardware and software issues
• A certification preferred
• A degree in computer science or related computer/technology field or working toward your degree preferred
• 1-2 of experience repairing computers, especially laptops (screens, power jacks and keyboards)
• Great customer service skills
Pay for this position is $10-$13/hr depending upon experience
This is a M-F position but will require 1-2 Saturday's per month.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Bench Tech position in Rapid City or any related opportunities with Adecco. When your application is complete, please call Loni or Corinne RIGHT AWAY at 605.348.8010!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.